Click here for a brief survey that assesses residential water usage and offers tips on how to reduce consumption. It was developed by Nisha Nalawade, a senior at DHS who, through UCONN’s Conservation Training Partnership (CTP) Program, is working with the Darien Advisory Committee on Sustainability this summer. Nisha’s project will help the town in its application to become certified through Sustainable CT. Please take a moment to complete the survey (one time only, please) to provide data for her research. Thank you!
- Join us for a Screening of Brave Blue World
- Fall Bee Series Part II
- Fall 2020 Bee Series Part I
- Meadow Day RSVP
- Native Gardening Series Part V: Vegetable Gardens
- Native Gardening Series Part IV: Lawn Care
- Native Gardening Series Part III: How To Get Started
- Native Gardening Series Part II: How Much Work Is It?
- Native Gardening Series Part I: What IS a Native Plant?
- Full Documentary: Keep the Hives Alive