Sunday, May 19th, 2019
11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Selleck’s and Dunlap Woods
The Darien Land Trust and The Friends of Selleck’s Woods invites you to a Free and Fun Family Event in the woods for all ages to reconnect with nature and learn about Darien trails! Plenty of parking at the end of Parkland Drive.
- Adventure Land with a zipline, rope bridge, stump walk and archery
- Nature trails with an interactive guided trail map
- Gnomes & Fairies in the Miniature Village
- Animals, amphibians and other creatures of the lake
- Face Painting
- Kids Crafts
- Ringside Grill Food Truck will be on location selling hamburgers, hot dogs and drinks
DIRECTIONS TO DUNLAP/SELLECK’S WOODS
(GPS 3 Parklands Dr)
Head towards Norwalk on the Post Road, turn right at Trader Joes/Rory’s on to Kings Hwy North. Immediately after you go over I-95, turn right onto Parklands Drive and continue past thebuildings to the entrance of the woods.